Getting outside during your workday can make you less stressed, happier and more productive. Below are some tips on how to add a daily dose of green to your routine.
- This morning, don’t drink your coffee at your desk. Head to a favourite tree and sit in the shade.
- Got a meeting today? Suggest an outdoor walking meeting. Your co-workers will thank you.
- Bring a Frisbee or ball to work today. A lunchtime game will refresh you for the afternoon ahead.
- Take your lunch to a nearby park for an impromptu picnic. Invite some co-workers to join you.
- Got road rage? Take the scenic route home and stop for a walk along the way.
- Skip the gym today. Opt for an outdoor walk, jog or bike ride instead.
If you are interested in participating in having your workplace participate in the 30×30 Nature Challenge, email Aryne Sheppard to receive a Workplace Toolkit.